Who can use the site?
The house and site are available to members of Girlguiding, The Trefoil Guild, and The Scout Association. The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award scheme and other organised groups for children under the age of 16 years old may book the campsite but not the house. Outside toilets will be made available to campsite users
The house remains closed for residential events due to Covid-19, however the campsite is now open for overnight bookings by DofE groups.
Faurefold is Open for unit meetings – Indoors and Out
A Covid-19 pricing structure is in place to recognise reduced meeting numbers and the additional financial pressure that 2020 has created.
All bookings are subject to current Covid-19 guidelines. Please download our Covid-19 Risk Assessment and view our Covid-19 -Notes for Leaders for further information:
To book the campsite, campfire and grounds please use the online Campsite Booking Form
For hall bookings please use the online Holiday House Booking Form (please note that some weekends may appear booked due to postponed residential bookings, if this seems to be the case contact our bookings secretary directly by email email@example.com and availability will be confirmed).
- When you make your online booking please click on each date /day you need, for example if you require a weekend click on all 3 days
- If you experience problems then click on first date followed by ctrl+click on the last date.
- If you require sole access to the site, then book the Building and Camping and you will be charged for both.
- If you are making two bookings for different events please make two submissions.
Arrival and Departure Times (Holiday House*)
*We can be more flexible regarding arrival and departure times for the campsite (please use the below times as a guide and discuss your needs with the bookings secretary
- Arrivals from 16:00
- Departures by 15:00
** (available Sunday 18:00-Friday 12:30, excluding bank holidays) You may book consecutive sessions and can carry over directly from one to the next
- Morning 08:00 – 12:30
- Afternoon 13:00 – 17:30
- Evening 18:00 – 22.30
Weekend and Bank Holiday Day Sessions
- All day 08:00 – 22:30
Temporary prices from summer 2020 (due to Covid-19 Restrictions).
- Prices posted are applicable for weekdays and weekends
- Temporary pricing arrangements reflect the current limitations on meeting size
- If you wish to use the indoor and outdoor space you will be charged for both
- Breakages and damage should be reported to the person seeing you out, and you may be charged
Unit Meeting Sessions
|Campfire Circle / Grounds||£10 per session|
|Main Hall||£25 per session|
|Regular Bookings* (weeknights)||£20 per session|
*Need a temporary regular meeting space – we are offering a discounted rate from units without a home.
D of E groups
|Day Use:||£3.00 per person|
|Camping:||£5.00 per person per night|
If you have general questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS: FF Booking Terms & Conditions WsV1
PRICING: FF Standard Pricing WsV1.3
(note the attached pricing is for normal usage – we have a new temporary pricing structure in place to reflect the challenges units are facing due to Covid-19)